B Y E
Am I allowed to tell this joke at parties??
She is so satisfied with that joke.
movements to restore the obvious power differentials? nah thats all silly stuff, im an egalitarian. see that CEO and homeless man? gave em both 10 bucks. equality is restored
I can’t stop laughing help
The scene in Ferguson turned violent once again on Monday night after repeated clashes between police and protesters.
Law enforcement officials said early Tuesday that they “came under heavy gunfire” and had arrested 31 people by the end of the evening, Reuters reports.
This shit is past ridiculous. How long does it go on; like damn.
501. Muggleborns accidentally calling Dumbledore “Gandalf”.
reinerashitaka said: Do you have any tips or suggestions for being genderfluid?
- Remember that you are you and whatever you define as that is okay.I hope this somewhat helped I’m not so good at doing tips I always worry I’m giving the wrong ones .
- Being genderfluid isn’t just about looks but at the same time we put a lot into our looks, so don’t worry if you don’t get your look right many times, I’m still trying to get my looks right and I’ve been doing this for years.
- If you bind please do not do ace bandages. That is dangerous. Binders work or even sports bras but becareful. Don’t wear these for too long.
- What’s good about being genderfluid is you are allowed to experiment with either gender and it doesn’t bother you. You’re comfortable being male or female. Sometimes other genders too. So hey have fun experimenting with those looks because tbh looks have no genders in my book.
- I personally have a unisex name because it’s easier for me so when I am a girl people don’t question it and I don’t have to stand there every time and explain. But this is not obligatory. This is personal preference. You can keep your biological name if you want. You be you.
- don’t let pekoe tell you that genderfluid is an internet trend. This is a legit gender. My own psychologist even tested me and was the one who gave the term to me. She was the one who introduced me to being what I am. I didn’t know what I was even when I did this at five years old. There was no term for it back then really.
- be comfortable. This is you, love yourself. It’s not easy but genderfluid people can be one gender then switch to the other without a problem. Right now I’m a guy but within seconds I can be a girl with just how I stand or open my eyes or how I restyle my hair. It’s all how you so things.
- look at other people use them for inspiration but DO NOT COPY THEM. Be you. You’re unique. So if you like someone’s eyebrows cool that’s no issue learn how to do them your own way, same with hair. Add your own spin.
- YouTube is your friend for makeup tutorials both feminine and masculine.
- if you go into my genderfluid tag or gender identity tag you’ll find random things, or some of my looks.
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?